- All bookings are subject to confirmation of acceptance by OC AD SITE.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The minimum length of any single booking is 1 month.
- The maximum length of any single booking is 3 months.
- “Month” is taken to mean a calendar month.
- Advertisers may (subject to availability) start a banner graphic placement before the first day of a month, where upon pro-rate charges shall apply.
Advertisement content and specification:
- All banner graphics files must be supplied to OC AD SITE’s size specifications and optimized ready for use. OC AD SITE reserves the right to reject graphics which hamper the overall performance of its site.
- External hyperlinks from adverts will be set to open in a new browser window and must go to the same site/ product/ service as is being advertised.
- The advertiser shall be solely responsible for ensuring the content of the advertisement is compliant with all applicable laws and regulatory standards.
- OC AD SITE may at its discretion reject any advertisement supplied which does not comply with the specifications or which OC AD SITE considers to be misleading, defamatory or otherwise unacceptable for any other reason.
- No advertisement shall appear until such time as the specifications have been met.
Invoicing and payment:
- The advertiser will pay the advertising fees to OC AD SITE in full before any advertising occurs.
- All advertising fees stated in or in relation to this agreement are stated exclusive of VAT (unless the context requires otherwise).
- No refund or reduction in fees shall be given following delayed appearance of the advertisement beyond the booking commencement date arising from the advertiser’s own delay.
- Advertising fees must be paid by debit or credit card
- OC AD SITE makes no representation or warranty in relation to the number of visitors to its website and/or specific pages during the period for which the advertising is to run.
- OC AD SITE shall use all reasonable endeavors to ensure continuity of advertising but makes no warranty in relation to disruption of its website or Partner website/s for any reason whatsoever outside of its reasonable control. In particular, OC AD SITE shall not be liable for:
- any loss of profits, income, revenue, use, production or anticipated savings.
- any loss of business, contracts or commercial opportunities.
- any loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation.
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- OC AD SITE shall use all reasonable endeavors to implement the advertisement promptly following receipt of a graphic file meeting the required specification but makes no representation or warranty in relation to the turnaround time.
Liability and Indemnity:
- The advertiser shall indemnify and keep indemnified OC AD SITE in relation to any and all liabilities arising in connection with the content of the advertisement.
- OC AD SITE’s liability in relation to any event or series of related events will otherwise not exceed the cost to the advertiser of the advertisement placed.
- OC AD SITE shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver services you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions, together with the current OC AD SITE website prices and OC AD SITE contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of advertising services to you by OC AD SITE. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of OC AD SITE. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order or correspondence and nothing said by any sales person on behalf of OC AD SITE should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any services offered for sale by OC AD SITE. OC AD SITE shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.